Thursday, February 06, 2003

Buy buy buy buy

I've been having this strange feeling recently. Nothing horrible. It just reminds me of every feeling I would have in the mornings before a regatta. The cold air of Central Florida and the sense that while it was so beautiful it could never be my home. Last semester, I lived in Gainesville. This semester, it's different. Maybe it's the weather. We shall see. Life is good. Life could use a little more stimulation. Life is going to become school and work. I started my job the other night/day at Pita Pit, a chain restaurant but certainly not as evil as Subway. It's not really a restaurant as there is no wait service. It's a gimmick. Get a sandwich in a rolled up Pita. Many options, fresh veggies. It sure beats Pizza at 2 in the morning. Since we're open until 3 though, I won't get home until 4. But, as my first class isn't until 11:45, I can do it, no problem. My first day was a little more challenging because after getting off work, I went to help Devi with a paper. Crawled into bed well after 6, woke up at around 8:30ish...pulled the three pages to four, we work well as a team...
Then I walked home to my dorm, but didn't get to rest until after 3. It's all good. i woke up at around 10 to make a dinner and study for astro. I felt like I wasted the day though. I have another shift tonight. 9 til close. Money in the Bank, baby. Also, it's much more exciting than my previous job which was so dull, I had to start composing fantastic adventures in my head. Ok so. I have an astronomy quiz soon, so I have to get that done....Anyways. Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home