Monday, November 03, 2003

in cognito's in

Far be it from me to know anything about the cutting edge of style. I make my wardrobe decisions based on :
1- time
2- comfort
3- weather
4- activity
Occasionally I accesorize with such timeless pieces as bucket hats or hot pink aviators. More often than not, I make celebrity appearances in sweat pants, t-shirts and flip-flops. Since I keep it simple, I avoid fashion magazines like the plague. But there's a recent trend that has caught my eye.

You, you fans of the "rockstar in disguise" look. We know who you are, with your trucker hat with the brim pulled low and the $1,000 Gucci sunglasses to hide your famous features. You are not so clever.

But if enough people start looking famous, who will the famous people look like?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home