Thursday, February 06, 2003

Right. So. The groove needs getting into.

Most Thursday nights, I grind my little butt on down to the Civic Media Center and jam with poetry. I'm not confident enough to call myself a regular, but they know my name...with this in mind, I'll say that "we" have an affectionate name for the poetry jam, it's not secretive or anything. However, I started work at Pita Pit this week. And being that I'm an ameoba as far as pecking order is concerned, I'm am assigned to work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and possibly Sunday nights 'til closing. No major problem, it's money in the bank. Of course, I won't have the money in the bank until two weeks from now, but alas, is not near-poverty the story of every college student's life?
T minus about 4 hours until my shift starts once more...I'm going with out my leg brace tonight.
My knee is still very unsure of itself, but the damn thing pulls my pant legs down, resulting in usually one thing, depending on the type of bottom coverings I happen to be wearing at the time, an unfortunate ass clevage. Eww. I don't want to be one of those girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home