Friday, February 21, 2003

Hey Janet, I've got something to say....

Yes Brad?
Every time I think that women have made some decent headway in this man's world, movies like "How to Lose a guy in 10 days" come out.
My friends used to laugh at me boasting that in college, I would only date pre-med, pre-law men. I don't think that it was until my good friend Stephanie witnessed my aunt enforcing that, "it's just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as it is a poor one" that any of my friends had fathomed where my claim had originated.
I don't really like reality TV, so I haven't been captivated by The Bachelorette or Joe Millionaire , but, uh, I do have my opinions.
Sarah Schulman, author of, Girls, Visions, Everything, is in Gainesville, and I will certainly go listen to her tomorrow, but if she's speaking tonight at the University, I will hear her there too, no ifs, ands, buts or butts about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home