Thursday, April 08, 2004

There's no F in Weigh...

Sigh.
This whole day has been shitty. It was lovely at first, French went well, the sun was out, the weather was nice, and I was looking forward to Primo's memorial service.

As far as I know, the most incredible people give themselves up too early. Shoot me for quoting Billy J, but uh, only the good die young. Primo always made me laugh, and in the best way possible. Remembering the good times makes me feel better about the whole ordeal, but then I remember that I'm never going to see him again. And, a life for someone's senseless, vicious brutality.

In anycase, the memorial service went well, the University kind of extended a "hug" by having the Vice President of Student Affairs and the Dean of the School of Accounting come up and speak. And they only knew him through the papers that reported his death, so it was weird at first. Then G got up and totally brought it together. Slide show, with really great pictures that captured his spirit. But then, as I was going to work, I just lost it. It was ridiculous.
To distract myself, I did a bunch of prep and dishes at work. The co-workers help, which is one reason I still kind of like my job. Then one of the gals put on really cheesy Rod Stewart love songs, and we just went crack heard cleaning up the store, twirling and dancing and prancing, making love to the camera, serenading the broom.
Those gals is ma' pals.
And then I got off at 10, and remembered I had promised Banana I'd help avec ses devoirs françaises.
Mais elle n'a pas completé les leçons, donc elle m'a rendu ....
uh, nevermind.

So whatever, I've been thinking/going crazy for a while, and I feel...
like I'm in Purgatory...it's not bad...it's not great...

Thbthhh...
:-þ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home