Monday, April 28, 2003

has leadership qualities, can work independently

A pleasure to have in class. That was me.
Ug. Ug. Ug.
Now I'm feeling feelings of anxiety and worthlessness because I didn't get the grade I was expecting in astronomy.
I have no love for the letter C. It's a bad letter. It sucks in general. It's a cop-out grade. Kind of like saying, "Well, you're a loser because obviously you're indecisive about just failing with a D or actually achieving something with a B, loser." And like, exactly what purpose does it serve in the English Language? I mean, make up your mind, Ok?
Either you make an "S" sound or you make a "K" sound, there's no two ways about it.
Join me in my crusade to have the letter C completely removed from the Western World.
Why kan't kollege grades inklude the komments that buffer my feelings of pathetikness? (which, if it wasn't a word, is now) I'd be like, well I may have gotten a C in Astronomy, but look! I have leadership qualities! I'm going plasses! I'd be disillusioned, yes, but I'd be happy.
I keep going bakk to the website listing grades, hopeful that the professor has made some sort of adjustment and that I'll mirakulously have a B.
No such lukk.
The Birthday went well, but now I have awful feelings of Jewish Guilt that mean I get to add another year to my life.
I'm done with the Pita Pit for a semester, perhaps next fall I'll return, but since I'll be karrying 17 credits, it'll take some heavy konsideration. If they give me better hours, I'll say yes. If I have a weeks worth of klosings, I think I'll have to hang up the uniform. Of course, I am addikted to the paycheck so I might just bend over bakkwards anyways.

Oh well. I'm off to proposition myself to my professors. Exkuse me, it's going to be hard work, and like my 3rd grade teacher said, I am always prepared.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home