Thursday, April 22, 2004

drumroll

Okay, so. I think today's going to be a good day.


top 10 reasons why:

10. I just cringed when I wrote :"Okay, so." But, I don't have any type of grammar lesson today. And that is because classes are over, and I have only one exam next week.

9. I made money last night.

8. Dispatch is so cool.

7. I don't have to be anywhere today.

6. I have to be at a party tonight. :)

5. The sun is high in the fluffy blue sky.

4. I'm a poet, and I don't know it. (or do I?)

3. I have laundry money.

2. It is a positively sublime 78 degrees (and rising!) out doors. April is here!

and the number one reason that today so totally rocks?

1. It is my fucking birthday. You now have permission to celebrate me. Party on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home