Tuesday, August 03, 2004

So Sorry.....

...to have kept you waiting for an update for so long. The truth is I've been terribly busy making and spending money. It's a horrendously vicious cycle that one who has lived the selfish collge life could probably tell you about, although, more often than not, choose to wait until you're older, if you happen to be a of a certain age group and not of another, more elite one.
I'm just kidding. Except about the money part. Budgeting blows.
I
hadn't planned to spend any money this weekend, on account of me being partied out some time around Friday night. But the thing was that my boss gave me three free tickets to the Warped Tour It being an all day music fest in Jacksonville, how could I not throw down for gas, et cetera, that Sunday?

'Twas, to say the least, Warped. I moshed around all day in the hot sun, passed out some time around six and woke up halfway through the NOFX show. Bad Religion kicked your bad ass, and I got to see Flogging Molly again.

Also, the frontman for Atmosphere totally gives me a bonor. (You should check out Atmosphere, as they rock the hip hop beats to a whole new level of rocking.)

Monday was quite painful. The A/C was off at work. That on top the fact that our Walk-in cooler went Kaput, and everything was basically under the two front stations in a disorganized heap. And we had a two hour rush. The best part about it though was that work went by in a breeze. More or less.
So today, Tuesday, my first scheduled day off, I am spending moving all my shit from the big room to the smaller room, where I love it for the following reasons:
1- Located at the back of the house, which means no streetlamps serending me with their glow at all hours off the night.
2- I have two huge windows where I can see into the lovely back yard.
3- I have a canopy bed, which my roommate does not have room for, but wants to keep nonetheless.

If these three reasons don't seem like a positive enough upgrade, you'll have to come to G-ville and see my bomb-ass house before passing more judgement.
Okay, I just wanted to touch base with you, I'm getting back to taking all day to move.

Peace out Boy Scouts.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home