Tuesday, January 13, 2004

What's on my To Do list?

1- Update silly blog
2- Finish retardo French homework
3- Pick up Syllabus for Jogging class
4- Brad Pitt in full Greek Warrior gear.

I have a two hour break in between Lit and Anthro, so I thought it would be an excellent time to nap. But instead I putzed around with homework. At 1, I considered skipping Anthro, since, really, all the material is accesible online and in the test banks. But I remembered my New Years Resolution to be more dedicated to class, so I bit the bullet and head out. Upon arrival, the Fire Alarm had been alarming for some time while the students milled around Turlington. I waited patiently like the rest, reading my book, and when the ringing finally did stop, filed into the rooms like a sheep. It was a good thing I did, because otherwise I might have missed the important announcement that class was cancelled, I can only assume it was due to the 5 minute delay.
I absolutely love it when I can tell myself things like:
"I told you, you should have stayed in and slept." But I responded, "Quiet you, at least I put in the effort, which is more than you can say."
"Oh yeah?" I responded. "Maybe you should consider that when you're having trouble waking up for your 8:30 jogging class tomorrow. We'll see who's laughing then."
I have faith that my alarm clock will come through for the good me and that my slacker side will just yawn and roll over while I put on my shoes.

So far, that's one item checked off my list. I like the new me, she's so "productive."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home